Hotspot 500ml fireplace cleaner removes smoke, soot and tar stains caused by wood, coal and gas fires on brick, stone, concrete, marble and other hard surfaces. It does not normally remove discolouration caused by weathering or natural impurities. Note this product is not suitable for use on any decorated or painted stone or slate. Sold in a 500ml bottle
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface to be cleaned is cool,
- Remove screens, fixtures etc and protect floors and carpets,
- Wear protective gloves,
- Wet the area to be cleaned with plenty of water.
- Pour Fireplace Cleaner onto a cloth and apply to surface to be cleaned,
- Leave for approximately one minute and then rub vigorously with a damp cloth. Rough textured or pock marked surfaces will require brushing/ An old nail brush is ideal,
- Rinse area thoroughly with water. Remove surface water with absorbent cloth,
- If stubborn stains remain, repeat treatment.
Hotspot are the UK's leading brand of stove and fireplace maintenance and service products. All of Hotspot's products are British made and their range covers a multitude of different applications. So if you're looking for stove and grate paints, polishes for marble or glass cleaners Hotspot have a product for that. Hotspot products can help you with clean, seal and seal brick and natural stone.