Developed in Italy, Hotspot Marble Polish produces a crystallisation action between polish and marble which is accelerated by buffing and temperature. It is not an abrasive but modifies the chemical nature of the marble itself to produce a rich long lasting sheen. Although the liquid can be successfully hand polished, it is recommend the use of a low speed drill with a lamb's wool polishing attachment should you wish to do so. For best results work in small areas and buff up immediately after polish has been applied. Ensure that the area around the marble is covered to prevent splashing. Do not leave the polish standing on the surface, and always wear rubber gloves when handling. Sold in a 200ml bottle.
Directions Of Use:
- Shake the bottle to produce a milky white solution,
- Using a damp cloth, apply approximately 100ml of polish per M² and rub vigorously – do not allow the surface to dry out,
- Polish with a damp soft cloth or low speed drill with lambswool attachment,
- Wash off any residual polish with water and buff again,
- Sheen can be maintained by regular wiping with a soft cloth.
Note: When using on black marble, extra care must be taken to ensure polish does not dry on the surface or misting will occur. Not suitable for use with micro or synthetic marble.
Hotspot are the UK's leading brand of stove and fireplace maintenance and service products. All of Hotspot's products are British made and their range covers a multitude of different applications. So if you're looking for stove and grate paints, polishes for marble or glass cleaners Hotspot have a product for that. Hotspot products can help you with clean, seal and seal brick and natural stone.