The Spareline 500ml fireplace cleaner removes smoke, soot and tar stains caused by wood, coal and gas fires on brick, stone, concrete, marble and other hard surfaces. It does not normally remove discolouration caused by weathering or natural impurities. Note this product is not suitable for use on any decorated or painted stone or slate. Sold in a 500ml bottle.
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface to be cleaned is cool,
- Remove screens, fixtures etc and protect floors and carpets,
- Wear protective gloves,
- Wet the area to be cleaned with plenty of water.
- Pour Fireplace Cleaner onto a cloth and apply to surface to be cleaned,
- Leave for approximately one minute and then rub vigorously with a damp cloth. Rough textured or pock marked surfaces will require brushing/ An old nail brush is ideal,
- Rinse area thoroughly with water. Remove surface water with absorbent cloth,
- If stubborn stains remain, repeat treatment.
Calfire offer hundreds of fireside heating products sourced from all over the world. Specialising in fireside accessories including companion sets, fireplace bellows, hearth tidy sets, individual tools, fire screens, coal buckets, log carriers, hearth fenders and fire trims. Their wide and vast range of products includes home grown British made fire screens, fenders and fire tools.