The Spareline Glass Cleaner clings to vertical surfaces to quickly dissolve tar/creosote deposits, smoke stains, etc. Use on wood, coal or oil burning equipment, glass fire screens or fronts. Avoid any over spray to areas and surround glass. Always test on an inconspicuous area to ensure product is compatible prior to use. On woodburning stoves use regularly to avoid substantially accumulations or tar/creosote deposits on glass doors. Stovax Glass Cleaner can also be used on oven door to remove grease build up. Sold in a 500ml bottle.
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface to be cleaned is cool,
- Shake can before use,
- Spray lightly to completely cover stained areas with foam,
- Leave up to 5 minutes,
- Wipe off with a damp cloth, rubbing gently,
- Polish with an absorbent cloth or tissue,
- If stubborn stains remain repeat using a nylon scouring pad,
- Avoid any over spray to areas and surround glass.
Calfire offer hundreds of fireside heating products sourced from all over the world. Specialising in fireside accessories including companion sets, fireplace bellows, hearth tidy sets, individual tools, fire screens, coal buckets, log carriers, hearth fenders and fire trims. Their wide and vast range of products includes home grown British made fire screens, fenders and fire tools.