The Stovax Glass Cleaner clings to vertical surfaces to quickly dissolve tar/creosote deposits, smoke stains, etc. Use on wood, coal or oil burning equipment, glass fire screens or fronts. Avoid any over spray to areas and surround glass. Always test on an inconspicuous area to ensure product is compatible prior to use. On woodburning stoves use regularly to avoid substantially accumulations or tar/creosote deposits on glass doors. Stovax Glass Cleaner can also be used on oven door to remove grease build up. Sold in a 500ml trigger spray bottle.
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface to be cleaned is cool,
- Shake can before use,
- Spray lightly to completely cover stained areas with foam,
- Leave up to 5 minutes,
- Wipe off with a damp cloth, rubbing gently,
- Polish with an absorbent cloth or tissue,
- If stubborn stains remain repeat using a nylon scouring pad,
- Avoid any over spray to areas and surround glass.
Established in 1981 Stovax was setup to design, manufacture and distribute stoves, fireplaces and accessories across the UK and Ireland. Based in Exeter, in 1988 the decision to incorporate gas and electric models into the range and to build them onsite in the heart of Devon was taken. Gazco was born. Today the two companies work side by side and have expanded their product portfolio ten-fold.