Ideal for cleaning fireplaces, barbecues, ovens and grills, the Vitcas Fireplace Cleaner removes soot from bricks, black marks on hearths and difficult, greasy or burnt on stains. Vitcas have been manufacturing their high quality heat resistant products in Bristol since 1882. Using tried and tested traditional formulations and tweaking them with the latest technology, Vitcas are specialists in high temperature applications. Simply spray onto a cold surface, leave for a few minutes and wipe off with a damp cloth. Sold as a 650ml trigger spray bottle.
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface to be cleaned is cool,
- Remove screens, fixtures etc and protect floors and carpets,
- Wear protective gloves,
- Wet the area to be cleaned with plenty of water.
- Pour Fireplace Cleaner onto a cloth and apply to surface to be cleaned,
- Leave for approximately one minute and then rub vigorously with a damp cloth. Rough textured or pock marked surfaces will require brushing/ An old nail brush is ideal,
- Rinse area thoroughly with water. Remove surface water with absorbent cloth,
- If stubborn stains remain, repeat treatment.
Vitcas specialise in producing a huge range of refractory stone, ceramic fibre, heat resistant products, high temperature insulation material, paints, glues and cleaners.