Vitcas 650ml glass cleaner clings to vertical surfaces to quickly dissolve tar/creosote deposits, smoke stains, etc. Use on wood, coal or oil burning equipment, glass fire screens or fronts. Always test on an inconspicuous area to ensure product is compatible prior to use. On woodburning stoves use regularly to avoid substantially accumulations or tar/creosote deposits on glass doors. Vitcas have been manufacturing their high quality heat resistant products in Bristol since 1882. Using tried and tested traditional formulations and tweaking them with the latest technology, Vitcas are specialists in high temperature applications. Simply spray onto a cold surface, leave for a few minutes and wipe off with a damp cloth. Sold as a 650ml trigger spray bottle.
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface to be cleaned is cool,
- Shake can before use,
- Spray lightly to completely cover stained areas with foam,
- Leave up to 5 minutes,
- Wipe off with a damp cloth, rubbing gently,
- Polish with an absorbent cloth or tissue,
- If stubborn stains remain repeat using a nylon scouring pad,
- Avoid any over spray to areas and surround glass.
Vitcas specialise in producing a huge range of refractory stone, ceramic fibre, heat resistant products, high temperature insulation material, paints, glues and cleaners.